The passion and knowledge of our staff and the extreme attention to detail that we put into every aspect of your South Asia tour is what separates us from the rest. We only offer mid-level to ultra-luxury travel, and so we never compromise on our level of service so as to compete with budget South Asia travel agents that focus solely on price. About 70% of our guests are repeat customers and referrals because they recognize that we have the best values for the level of travel and service we provide.
Sheri & Kevin Sullivan - December 2014
Overall, our trip was stress free and wonderful. We got to experience the very best that Thailand had to offer . Your tour guides were knowledgeable, courteous and helped us to see and experience things that we would not have found or done on our own. Not only did we have the overall itinerary, so we knew what the next day would hold but we were also sent reminders in the evenings regarding what time we needed to be available and where to meet for the next day. When our luggage did not show up for 5 days, Easy Tours team took it upon themselves to work with Thai airlines to get them to us. The transfers between cities was smooth and we were given the "star treatment". The resorts we stayed in exceeded our expectations. Our favorite experience was the Krabi Centara hotel. the private seed boat romantic island snorkeling trip, the trip to Amphawa Floating Market, the "Chinese junk boat tour" where there were only 10 in total on a large ship island hopping and the Elephants at the Siam Safari. We asked for an luxurious, stress free Thailand experience where we got to experience the local culture, food and sites while avoiding the high touristic spots and crowds and this is what Easy Tours provided to us. We will be using them in the future for some of the other countries we have on our bucket list (India) and are now looking to visit Thailand again in the future with our entire family.
Some great "kudos" we need to make sure to provide are as follows:
1) Michelle, you were great, responsive and dealt with my changes throughout the planning process in an easy and professional manner. Thank you!
2) Nat was great and went beyond and above the call of duty trying to help us find Kevin's bag and answering questions/texts from us even on Sundays.
3) We loved our Bangkok guide - Menowat and would highly recommend him again.
4) Our private speed boat guide - Jimmy was wonderful and we would highly recommend him as well.
5) Because it was our Anniversary, your team must have shared that with the hotels and all of them had a special surprise for us including hearts of flowers on the beds, flowers in the room and "Honeymoon cake". These small extras were so unexpected and added a special touch to our experience.