Easy Tours is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We can ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We collect the following information when you sumit a travel inquiry or brochure request:
- Your Name
- Contact information including email address and Phone number.
- Your preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to our Tours and/or Special offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our tour packages and travel services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- In the event that you reserve a tour, we will provide your information to our third party Payment Gateways. This is required to complete your payment process.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Easy Tours collects the IP addresses used to access our Site and the dates and times of access. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not personally linked to identifiable information.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites like Hotel websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Easy Tours may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is last updated on June 7th, 2018.